Thursday, September 18, 2014

Critters Galore

Happy Thursday! Wow, where has the week gone? Where has the year gone? I am looking forward to holidays and have been trying to get some holiday cards done. But that's not what I'm showing you today.

Today I have a cute little card made with Lawn Fawn's Into the Woods. I love this set! It's hard to believe I only got it about a month ago, my first Lawn Fawn stamps. Embarrassing I know...


I stamped the deer and fox onto some pattern paper - I believe it's Crate Paper Little Bo Peep - and then fussy cut them out. You want to know embarrassing? I do not own a die cutting machine that cuts dies. Right?! Total face palm. I do have a Cricut but it's not the same of course, so fussy cutting it is.

The grass and sky are scraps from my pile and the little flowers were punch with a Fiskars flower punch. I have a huge pile of these little flowers, sometimes I just sit and punch them from tiny scraps that I have. Confession: I have too many tiny scraps!


I am entering this in the Lawnscaping Challenge: Critters Galore...



Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. GREAT job on using these colors for the darling LF images, Jennifer! Your choice of elements are spot on! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Pattern Paper Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such adorable paper pieced images! Love the sweet colors! Just made me smile! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww...super cute, gotta love that pink fox!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! Love your paper pieced fox! Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your pattern paper critters :) so cute!! thank you for playing along with us at lawnscaping!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)